It’s time to delve back into my knitting basket! So bring out your own crafting project, take a seat, and listen to a bit about my current projects, finished projects, and how I combine books and knitting.
In lieu of detailed episode notes, I’ll direct you to my Ravelry project page, from which you can find any yarn and pattern specifics that might have caught your eye (or friend me for that matter). Here is my queue and stash, in case you want more information about future plans or what’s hiding in my cupboards. There’s also a Ravelry group; I’d love to ‘meet’ my viewers! If you’d like to follow along with my projects, I post frequently knitting photos on Instagram; my account is thecharmofit.
Tip: my beloved tubular cast on method tutorial from TECHknitting (one of my very favourite knitting resources and well worth a comb through her beautiful index). I’ve become so fond of this CO method that unless a pattern grows out of the ribbing, I now do 1 x 1 rib for everything just so I can use it.
- Vintage Modern Knits by Courtney Kelly & Kate Gagnon Osborne
- The Sharing Knife Quartet by Lois McMaster Bujold
- The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman
- Tempest Rising by Diane McKinney-Whetstone
- The Book of Ballads illustrated by Charles Vess, especially the story “The Great Selchie of Sule Skerry” by Jane Yolen
Castles in the Air Shawl
Sister Grace’s Handwarmer
Loamy Fields Socks
Works in Progress
Post Impressionist Mitts
Red as Blood Beret