It’s time to delve back into my knitting basket! So bring out your own crafting project, take a seat, and listen to a bit about my current projects, finished projects, and a peek back in time inspired by my third knitting anniversary.
In lieu of detailed episode notes, I’ll direct you to my Ravelry project page, from which you can find any yarn and pattern specifics that might have caught your eye (or friend me for that matter). Here is my queue and stash, in case you want more information about future plans or what’s hiding in my cupboards. There’s also a Ravelry group; I love to ‘meet’ my viewers! If you’d like to follow along with my projects, I post frequently knitting photos on Instagram; my account is thecharmofit.
- Knitting With Lucy Podcast
- NH Knits Podcast & the Stranded Colorwork Mitten KAL
- Cabling Without a Cable Needle tutorial for throwers/English style/yarn in the right hand
- Elizabeth Zimmermann (please read her books & watch her videos if you haven’t yet; you won’t regret it)
- Gathering Moss by Robin Wall Kimmerman (the book I read to you out of, it’s a science book written for a general audience that includes personal life stories & ecology from a Native American perspective along with the science of mosses; I highly recommend both it and her newer book called Braiding Sweetgrass)
Hare in the Moon Mittens
Chagall in Shadow Socks
Works in Progress
Dawn’s Rosy Fingers Shawl
A Selkie’s Second Skin Cardigan