It’s time to delve back into my knitting basket! So bring out your own crafting project, take a seat, and listen to a bit about my current projects, finished projects, my usual accompanying segments, and how I use Ravelry.
In lieu of detailed episode notes, I’ll direct you to my Ravelry project page, from which you can find any yarn and pattern specifics that might have caught your eye (or friend me for that matter). Here is my queue and stash, in case you want more information about future plans or what’s hiding in my cupboards. There’s also a Ravelry group; I love to meet my viewers! If you’d like to follow along with my projects, I frequently post knitting photos on Instagram; my account is thecharmofit. I’m most social on Instagram, so that’s the place to visit me if you want to chat.
- A Treasury of Knitting Patterns by Barbara Walker
- “Repairing Knitwear” by Kate Atherley (I used the weaving method)
- Bookmark Craft-a-Long
- Pocket Menagerie Craft-a-Long
- Eden Cottage Yarn Giveaway Thread
- The Woolly Thistle (Claire’s new online yarn store)
- Sweet Sparrow Yarns (Julie’s hand-dyed yarn shop)
Wee Woodland Wuzzies
Beach Cottage Socks
Works in Progress
A Busy Sisterhood Cardigan
Miss Lemon Jumper
Blue Raspberry Popsicle Socks